Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• Setting zPingMonitor to truw should disable pinging, but the error you're seeing indicates that you have a template bound or a datasource set for the device that is trying to run a command via SSH against the device, but none of the information Zenoss ...

• I've set zPingMonitorIgnore=true for all my devices yet I keep getting this message: "zCommandUsername is not set so SSH-based commands will not run". I thought zPingMonitor ignore should disable pinging altogether. Any idea what I'm missing? ------------------------------ ...

• Hello, It seems monitoring templates are only running when a device is first created and when previous "Down events" have been closed. The way that I've confirmed this is by leaving Zenoss as is for a full day: not a single monitoring template runs. ...

• Hi Team, We have windows servers configured. Due to some reason, we have not receiving alerts since Monday 10th Dec.  What could be the reason? What i am supposed to check in regards with this? Awaiting response. ------------------------------ Nilesh ...

• Further to that, if the command is run from within Zenoss, the username and password is defined in the zCommandUsername and zCommandPassword properties, which make for a generic command ID and not who initiated the command within the application. I suspect ...

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
2907 Members