Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks, that makes sense considering I couldn't find the actual plug-in. I'll pass it on to our security team. ------------------------------ Tyler Harbolt Admin Tigerpoly ------------------------------

• I wish I could. Its been a while. I also followed those instructions probably before I was on that version and had upgraded. I have in my documentation that I did have to re-install some of the packages after the upgades to fix ldap. Maybe you can tweak ...

• Hi Silvije, same problem here:  - > after easy_install Products.LDAPUserFolder or easy_install Products.LDAPMultiPlugins ->  error: zope.interface 3.6.7 is installed but zope.interface>=3.8 is required by set(['Zope']) Mark, would you please share ...

• Tyler, I don't think the files you found are part of WordPress itself. I did some digging and that file (along with the other .nse files in that directory) is a script used by the Nmap Scripting Engine . If that file was flagged as " Wordpress DZS ...

• The Wordpress DZS video gallery has multiple vulnerabilities. I'm guessing this is used in some sort of monitoring templates or something. I could only find references to wordpress in things like /var/lib/docker/devicemapper/mnt/6a1485353ca2485d375d3237a477d2e6922454419c6a3feca2aeed8eaedc1870/rootfs/usr/share/nmap/scripts/http-wordpress-plugins.nse ...

Current Members
2983 Members