Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• hi all, We are using Zenoss 3.1.1 server to monitoring about 300 ip devices. Since that day we get these errors from zenactions process OperationalError: (1305, 'PROCEDURE events.age_events does not exist') 2021-07-26 18:46:04,563 INFO zen.ZenActions: ...

• I've found it still to be a general issue.  As was previously suggested in this thread, the best answer is still to just schedule a zope restart nightly.  After doing that, I haven't experienced a problem with the zopes in over a year.  It's a band aid, ...

• Fresh install of 6.3.2 seems to have this issue. Have not added any additional zenpacks. Only did an initial scan of our network for devices. Located 1100 devices. Checked on it a few days later, and zope was dead. ------------------------------ Brad ...

• @Michael    - Can you please help here?   For me, the issue occurs every few days. Thanks much!​ ------------------------------ Sam ------------------------------

• Never mind. I finally figured it out.  The Cisco TC MIB had issues. All is good now. ------------------------------ Sam ------------------------------

Current Members
2979 Members