Legacy Discussions

Latest Discussion Posts

• I did eventually find a solution, but it would not have worked on Resource Manager 4.2.5. It only became possible with the new 5.x architecture. I execute the top command over SSH and write the output to a directory on the DFS. The output therefore becomes ...

• Profile Picture

RE: no graph data stil...

@Jaime , can you start a new thread with the details of your issue. Also include what version of Zenoss you are using, ​status of your control center services and any other information you can provide. Like, "it was working until..." ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: no graph data stil...

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Any clue on that? How did you solve it? Thanks a lot! Regards Jaime

• We're set to use smtp-relay.gmail.com for our outgoing emails and it stopped working about a month ago. I checked and I can't ping smtp-relay.gmail.com or it's IP address so I don't think it's gmail or the firewall and since Zenoss seems to be working ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Zenoss API

okay thank you  i got your point ------------------------------ basem bakr ------------------------------

Current Members
2747 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin