Installation/Getting Started

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, I updated to 6.3.2 and devices are no longer modeling by themselves - I have to manually model them or they will never model. I have no idea where the setting is to fix this issue - can anybody advise? Thanks! ------------------------------ ...

• Rob, Kicking off a model job is going to result in a fair number of things happening.  I'll start by assuming you're doing this from the command line. 1. Zenmodeler is going to start up, which will require loading the modeler Python code from disk, ...

• Update:  So I've been limping along with the 6.3.2 OVA based install running on a Dual CPU Athlon based ESX box with 16 Gig RAM. I gave the single node VM 12 Gig of RAM and the install went OK. Res Mgr starts OK, load shoots up and then levels off. ...

• Rob, You can use the .iso on a bare metal install, absolutely.  However, if the host you're installing on doesn't have the disks called for in the instructions, you're apt to run into trouble when you get to the "install Zenoss" step in the process (step ...

• Thanks Michael, The operative thing you said was: "The .iso is for MS HyperV".  I'm using it on bare metal and therefor its NOT the same as .ova.  I do want to explore the pieces bit by bit, so I'll start with a base CentOS 7.4 install. That seems the ...

Current Members