Zenoss Cloud Features

Latest Discussion Posts

• Kent, is there anywhere Zenoss customers can see the list of proposed Zenoss enhancements like ZEN-32265? ------------------------------ Larry Ouellette Automation Administrator Boston University - IS&T Boston Massachusetts 617-353-9190 ------------ ...

• Larry, It's all instances. We fixed a similar issue with the event console in the April collection zone release. I created ZEN-32265 to track the issue. Can you please contact support and indicate that you are interested in this issue? A key priority ...

• Is it our Zenoss Cloud instance or all of them that do not retain/preserve any column settings, mask data or anything else when moving around within the Infrastructure tab? I setup the Events view the way I like it with specific columns displayed and ...

• Profile Picture

RE: New cloud features forum

And I'll chime in from time to time as well. Kent Erickson Principal Product Manager Zenoss ------------------------------ Kent Erickson Zenoss Inc. ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

New cloud features forum

Hey everyone, I've added a new forum for Zenoss Cloud.  If you have questions about features, requests for features, or if you'd like to share something cool you've done with Zenoss Cloud, this is the place to do it. ------------------------------ Adam ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
8 Members