ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: DNS monitoring on 6.x

Thanks Michael,  Works great, already loaded/configured and already making graphs. (Maybe for completeness I am running Zenoss 6.1.2 r132) Added two domain names to test one internal one external.  Reason for having this was that one of the six DNS ...

• Profile Picture

So, I did some digging and the DNSMonitor ZenPack should have been available for download.  Due to an oversight, it didn't land where it should have. I'm working on getting its doc page updated and the latest copy into position for download. In ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

I just fired up my Core 6 install and it appears that the DNSMonitor ZenPack does *not* ship with core.  Let me see what I can dig up. ------------------------------ Michael J. Rogers Senior Instructor - Zenoss Austin TX -------------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

Jeroen, The DNSMonitor ZenPack only lists versions 4 and 5 on its documentation page, but it should be installed on your 6.x install.  You can check: 1. Advanced > Settings > ZenPacks for ZenPacks.zenoss.DnsMonitor 2. Advanced > Monitoring Templates ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Jeroen,      Excellent question! I'm interested in if there's a solution for Zenoss 6. I'm not aware of any at the moment. Best regards, ------------------------------ Larry ------------------------------

Current Members
2825 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan