ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi , I'm trying to integrate GCP stackdriver with Zenoss using API but it failed with DNS error. Zenoss server is deployed in GCP platform with only internal IP's so that control center as well as Zenoss Endpoint also accessible only through internal ...

1 person recommends this.
  • We quite often have requirements to set thresholds for metrics in a way Zenoss doesn't support. The most common is for a threshold when a metric changes by a certain amount. There is the ValueChange Threshold, but that will trigger on any change. I would ...

• zenpacklib now lets you define processes in a zenpack.yaml - but apparently it doesn't allow you to define minProcessCount and maxProcessCount. Any good ideas? Cheers, Jane ------------------------------ Jane Curry Skills 1st United Kingdom jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk ...

• Thanks Peter - glad you have a solution. Also delighted that the Developer's Guide is useful to you! I also use it a lot :) Cheers, Jane On 27/08/20 10:22, Peter Spain via Zenoss wrote: > Hi Jane I didn't notice that in the Dev Guide before (I refer ...

• Hi Jane I didn't notice that in the Dev Guide before (I refer to your guide a lot at times).  I have solved the issue by using the txsshclient module from Zenoss. However, I will bear the overall approach you took in mind for the future. Thanks! ------------------------------ ...

Current Members
2817 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan