ZenPacks and JSON API

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Daniel, You said that status value is currently only being picked up during modelling, which is not going to be very useful from a monitoring standpoint as the modelling generally only occurs every 6 hours or so by default.  You are correct that ...

• Hi, I've done something similar to this I think. For the degraded 'trigger' it depends on what snmp value you are collecting to indicate the disk status. If it is a number (hopefully it is) then you can create a monitoring template for the device type ...

• Hello, I'm trying to develop a ZenPack with the samples from https://zenpack-sdk.zenoss.com/en/latest/index.html and ZenPack_DevGuide_V1.0.1_publish1_20161013.pdf. The ZenPack monitors ZFS file system and disk status over SNMP. So far, I understand ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Cannot open zenoss

It looks like a step was missed during the installation of Control Center, where the internal Docker IP pool is defined as part of the Docker configuration. My suggestion would be, rather than troubleshoot, since this is a new install to tear it down, ...

• Profile Picture

Cannot open zenoss

Dear Friends, I am facing issue with zenoss 0.5. We cannot open zenoss website. When opening zenoss website it is giving below error:  no available service for vhost zenoss5.server.com When trying to saw the status of serviced service zenoss.core it ...

Current Members
2798 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan