ZenPacks and JSON API

Latest Discussion Posts

• This has been something of a pain for myself, as well - I have a task on my end to try and figure out what is causing us to run long, and I suspect it might have something to do with when we upgrade our ZenPacks and update our remote collectors. I have ...

• Hi, We're certainly affected by this. Although pleasingly have not seen it for a while but then we have currently set the blocking timeout to 0, i.e. do not use blocking timeout! as we can't be in a situation where as there may not be access to zenoss ...

• Removing or editing this file is definitely the way to get the datasources collecting again - but it doesn't get to the root cause of the problem which is that devices are not responding to zenpython fast enough and are then "blocking".  The real problem ...

• Hi, In terms of unblocking the blocked datasources, this involves removing the name of the blocked datasource from either /var/zenoss/zenpython.blocked on Zenoss 5, or /opt/zenoss/var/zenpython.blocked on Zenoss 4 and then restarting zenpython daemon. ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Sigh. OK, I'll try to upgrade this weekend, but I'm thinking it's a bigger job that just installing the new code... We'll see. ------------------------------ Paul Giordano Senior Systems Engineer Zethcon Corporation ------------------------------

Current Members
2794 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan