ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Anjan, I don't currently have a test instance with more than 1000 events to confirm, but I have some suspicions. I don't believe the events router will allow you to request more than 1000, so your "limit":200000 will likely give back the max of 1000.  ...

• Hello Team, We are trying to pull list of events for all the alerts from a particular class from the Zenoss DB using the CURL json but we are not getting only 1000 rows as the Json output where the actual count is more than 2000, Please advice what changes ...

• Thanks Steve. This is very helpful. we can manage python scripts easily. ------------------------------ AMAL JOSE MELBOURNE VIC ------------------------------

• Also, to build off Michael's post, if you are familiar with the Zenoss RM/CZ JSON REST API, you can use that to query all the model times of your devices. There is an example script that can be found in the zenoss-RM-api repo. A nice little side benefit ...

• If you captured your modeler output, you can grep for any non-INFO and non-DEBUG lines to find errors with the process.  If you see the lines "No change in configuration detected," or "Changes in configuration applied," the model should have been successful.   ...

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
2829 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan