ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• One more item to note - there are a number of linux distribution supplied services that do not have status responses, and there are also a number of services that are enabled 'by default' that can be disabled. ------------------------------ Paul Giordano ...

• OK, I found it. The services are set to start in chkconfig, and they either return 1 (no status command supported) or some other non-zero return code (ip6tables returns a 3 - not loaded; should not chkconfig on if not used.) Fixing that way - allow rc ...

• I figured it was something simple. Thanks Jay. ------------------------------ Paul Giordano Senior Systems Engineer Zethcon Corporation ------------------------------

• So I just upgraded to 6.2.1 (from 6.1.2). I'm getting a "service is down" event,  Exit status: program is dead and /var/run pid file exists​ Now the program is indeed down, in some cases doesn't exist on the server - but I can't see the pid file the ...

• Need the __init__.py in actions directory ------------------------------ jstanley ------------------------------

Current Members
2804 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan