ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all, we need to create a user command associated to a device class that should be able of using zenmonitor user remotely and execute in the device a SSH command and provide back the command result. Command to be executed:   dmidecode -s system-uuid ...

• Hi Larry Great to hear that the docker ZP installation was successful. No, this is not my Zenoss master. I haven't assigned the docker modeling template to my Zenoss servers yet. It's a box running nextcloud from a docker image. I think, ...

• Hi Arthur,    Thanks for the response! I ran the toolkit commands but didn't find any errors. I then tried the zenpack install again, and it WORKED! Strange. I'm showing 41 docker containers though, and you only show 3. Is your device a Zenoss master? ...

• Hi Larry I had the experience that often they are behind of updating the documentation for the ZP if a new Zenoss Core version is available.  Mostly what is compatible with 6.X is also working on later 6.X releases. I've installed the docker ZP ...

1 person recommends this.
  • We tried to install Docker ZenPack v2.0.3 (the latest) on Zenoss 6.2.1, but the install failed:  https://help.zenoss.com/in/zenpack-catalog/open-source/docker It says that it is Compatible with Zenoss 4.2.5 - 6.1, so this isn't surprising. Are there ...

Current Members
2804 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan