Reporting, Analysis and Analytics

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all, i want to ask did you have any specific documentation about how to use control center zenoss like i'm using right now?? About how to monitoring my CPU or host engine and to made that graph working on real-time. Here the image that i've been ...

• Profile Picture

Report of baseline monitors

Hi all, Would be possible to create a report for a specific Group which includes all templates applied and the existing thresholds for each device under that group? If so, could you please suggest how to do that? Thank you ! ------------------------------ ...

• Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>  Value: sequence item 470: expected string, int found  Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/zenoss/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py", line 126, in publish request, bind=1) File "/opt/zenoss/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py", ...

• Profile Picture

Issues with custom report

Hello, I am attempting to run a report that will return all device names, priorities, states and IP addresses. I have attached the parameters that I am using. The report runs fine, and I can view it in Zenoss, but when I get to page 12 of 14, it errors ...

• Profile Picture

Backing up Analytics

We are running a large Analytics instance, containing over 6 TB of performance data. I'm looking for an automated way to manage hot and cold backups of the DB. So far, the two suggestions I received from Zenoss were a VMware cold snapshot every week or ...

Current Members
2772 Members