Reporting, Analysis and Analytics

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all, Would be possible to create a report for a specific Group which includes all templates applied and the existing thresholds for each device under that group? If so, could you please suggest how to do that? Thank you ! ------------------------------ ...

• Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>  Value: sequence item 470: expected string, int found  Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/zenoss/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py", line 126, in publish request, bind=1) File "/opt/zenoss/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py", ...

• Profile Picture

Issues with custom report

Hello, I am attempting to run a report that will return all device names, priorities, states and IP addresses. I have attached the parameters that I am using. The report runs fine, and I can view it in Zenoss, but when I get to page 12 of 14, it errors ...

• Profile Picture

Backing up Analytics

We are running a large Analytics instance, containing over 6 TB of performance data. I'm looking for an automated way to manage hot and cold backups of the DB. So far, the two suggestions I received from Zenoss were a VMware cold snapshot every week or ...

• No - there is no way.  Zenoss is very limited when it comes to customization of its graphs and reports.  I would suggest looking at another product like Nagios. ------------------------------ Bill Negrelli NASA OH ------------------------------

Current Members
2771 Members