Reporting, Analysis and Analytics

Latest Discussion Posts

• Anything you can do in Nagios, you can do in Zenoss. I was able to get this done using a simple CMD datasource (It can be done other ways.. use a script, create a new datasource, etc). The command I used: / usr / bin / bash - c 'output=$(snmpget ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Backing up Analytics

Is a cold snapshot just a snapshot of the system while it is powered down? I am not sure I would ever use snapshots as a backup solution for a system that changes as much as a DB. Ever consider setting up replication? ------------------------------ ...

• Looks like one of your devices might be returning an int instead of string for one of those functions.. try running this in zendmd to see if you get a hit for dev in dmd . Devices . getSubDevicesGen ( ) : data = [ dev . getDeviceName ( ...

• Control Center is the back end "controller" of the Zenoss services. You will need to install the Zenoss application (See the docs at docs.zenoss.com) to do monitoring of any network/servers/etc. ------------------------------ jstanley -------------- ...

• Just answered in a pvt message. Thank you! ------------------------------ Bogdan Ionut System Integration Senior Advisor NTT DATA ------------------------------

Current Members
2772 Members