ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, I am trying to install a ZenPack, which I have developed myself, in Zenoss Core 6.3.2. I have last used the ZenPack in Zenoss Core 5. My ZenPack includes a custom service and this service depends on a python module. The python module is located ...

• Hi Michael Thanks for the helpful comment. ------------------------------ Arthur ------------------------------

• Arthur is absolutely on point, but I wanted to add in my $0.02: # restart Zenoss. Some do only rstart zope. If the plugin is to be accessible from zencommand containers, they'll need a restart, too.  At this point in the instructions, they'll still ...

• Hi Odd Some code which could eventually help you. #Create a backup in ContolCenter # as root on the zenoss master mkdir /tmp/nagios # copy the plugin to /tmp/nagios cp check_qnap /tmp/nagios # cd into /tmp/nagios cd /tmp/nagios # chmod 755 the plugin ...

• Hi again, sorry for the late reply. I've been trying my best to develop a zenpack for this, and though I was off to a good start I'm soon realizing I'm over my head... So I think I'll be focusing my efforts from now on getting the nagios plugin to work ...

Current Members
2812 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan