Installation/Getting Started

Latest Discussion Posts

• Yes, I've now manged to get zenoss installed without the use of the zenossdeps repo. I'll try ti again this week hopefully without bothering to install epel either and solely using my offline repo i've gathered of the various dependencies that are downloaded ...

• I have just looked through the /tmp/zenoss425_install.out (supplied at the top directory of the github repository) and it looks like everything loaded from the prereqs directory so you can probably just comment out the lines installing epel.  Give it ...

• Hi, I'm using the latest auto deploy script for 4.2.5 from https://github.com/jcurry/Zenoss_4.2.5_core-autodeploy but this time i' ve been tasked with being able to install zenoss totally offline. As the github area contains the pre req downloads ...

• Hi zenoss, Google Maps API Key has been completed, but set address always wrong. ------------------------------ daniel huang network director coretel networks singapore 6586916291 ------------------------------

• Dear zenoss, I can not add a monitor vmware and kvm virtual host,i have installed zenpack about kvm and vmware : ZenPacks.community.VMwareESXiMonitor community ZenPacks.zenoss.oVirt zenoss ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
2896 Members