ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all, we have defined a user command to be used to execute a snmpwalk in one device. The GUI output of this user command is a table similar to this one: ==== CPTB-ESALC-01-0002.dc1.lab.com ==== snmpwalk -${device/zSnmpVer} -l authPriv -a ${device/zSnmpAuthType} ...

• I have a single 'parent' event that contains encoded data that indicates the state of over 50 components. What I am trying to do is to create one or more events from in the 'parent' events transform. I am thinking that I will need to use the EventsRouter? ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Latest API doc

Thanks Jane. ------------------------------ Paul Giordano Senior Systems Engineer Zethcon Corporation ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Latest API doc

Hmmm. This now takes some finding!  Follow the documentation link from the main page of the forum and then go for "documentation archives".  JSON API is the bottom menu so you get to  https://help.zenoss.com/zsd/archive/json-api   . Cheers, Jane ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Latest API doc

Anyone know the location of the API Documentation for 6.2.1? ------------------------------ Paul Giordano Senior Systems Engineer Zethcon Corporation ------------------------------

Current Members
2804 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan