ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Michael, Got a new query. We ran and deleted almost 1500 groups out of 2600. if i check on the console it actually have 2600 - 1500 = 1100 but the count on the console next to the group is still showing the old number 2600. No idea why it is behaving ...

• Hello Michael, Thank you for the instructions! I repeated the re-indexing process, this time removing old Lucene indices from all running Zenoss hosts. Apparently, the first time I had tried the process there were remaining old indices in the Zenoss ...

• Klodian, You said that you deleted the Lucene indices and then restarted zeneventserver.  Was zeneventserver running at the time you deleted Lucene?  If so, some of the files may not have been deleted. The normal order of operations for a Lucene deletion ...

• Hello All, I have noticed an error being thrown in zeneventserver.log during the latest restart of Zenoss Core services. The following is the stacktrace: It seems that Zep Context is not loading, which causes zeneventserver not to start ...

• Hi Michael, Thanks again, we are running 6.3.1 so as you suggested Option 1 should be simple and straight. Regards Anjan Kumar Tripathy ------------------------------ anjan tripath Seniour associate Cognizant KS ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
2826 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan