ZenPacks and JSON API

Latest Discussion Posts

• Check the community home page for the latest core version and docs.zenoss.com for the latest documentation ------------------------------ jstanley ------------------------------

• Hello, I downloaded and installed the following Zenpack for Juniper monitoring https://www.zenoss.com/product/zenpacks/juniper-routers-firewalls-switches-zenpack I am running Zenoss 5.2.4. All of my Juniper devices seem to be modeled correctly-components ...

• Thanks for the replies. I've now changed it to set the title field in the modeler as suggested and ditched the seperate vlanName property. I did have a play with the yaml hiding the title field, but the yaml suggested above seems to have no effect, ...

• I agree with Patrick. I would drop the extra property and set title to vLan Name. I would never hide the default title field. Since the search box uses that to search and the events will be linked to it (Event component will show the value under Name, ...

• First an alternative Drop using the vlanName property and just set the "Name" column to the VLan Name value (which in the modeler is done by setting the "title" property) If you really want to hide the "Name" column, I think you can get away with the ...

Current Members
2803 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan