Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• @Michael    - Can you please help here?   For me, the issue occurs every few days. Thanks much!​ ------------------------------ Sam ------------------------------

• Never mind. I finally figured it out.  The Cisco TC MIB had issues. All is good now. ------------------------------ Sam ------------------------------

• After fixing the TC MIB. Now I have this problem with SNMPv2-SMI  smidump -f python /opt/zenoss/share/mibs/ietf/SNMPv2-SMI /opt/zenoss/share/mibs/ietf/SNMPv2-SMI:191: range limit exceeds underlying basetype /opt/zenoss/share/mibs/ietf/SNMPv2-SMI:196: ...

• Tried to load pre-requisites and got this /opt/zenoss/share/mibs/site/cisco$ smidump --keep-going --format python --preload /opt/zenoss/share/mibs/site/cisco/SNMPv2-SMI.my --preload /opt/zenoss/share/mibs/site/cisco/SNMPv2-TC.my --preload /opt/zenoss/share/mibs/site/cisco/SNMP-FRAMEWORK-MIB.my ...

• Michael, Here is the information when zenmib -v10 was run. I've been following the documentation available at - How To Administer MIB Files In Zenoss Resource Manager /opt/zenoss/share/mibs/site/cisco$ smidump --keep-going --format python --preload ...

Current Members
2979 Members