Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: zenoss 6 Page command

Hi Laurent, Thanks for the reply.  It's unfortunate that they removed the Page Action trigger going from zenoss 5 to zenoss 6.  So now there seems no way to pass on the configured page number in an event trigger. Regards, Jeroen ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Hello Jeroen,  I can only remember that I had some issues with the COMMAND notification, but I can't remember what exactly. There must be a reason why I used the Page command. I'm not sure, but I think that's the only way to pull out the user's phone ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Laurent, Thank you for the reply !  We have been running zenoss over 10 years now to monitor our network devices. The page command under the Advanced Settings does work. I can send a test sms/page from the Advanced Settings User page and it arrives ...

• Profile Picture

Hello Jeroen,  Dag Jeroen,  Here is how I did it. Under Advanced -> Settings -> Settings, I filled in "Page Command" with this : "/opt/zenoss/var/ext/bin/zenoss_smseagle.py $RECIPIENT".  You can also see that I moved the script to DFS location, which ...

• Profile Picture

zenoss 6 Page command

Hello, I moved from zenoss4 to zenoss6 and noticed the trigger notification "page" is missing.  I have a device that sends the sms messages directly connected to my zenoss server. I have already configured the page command (refering to my own script) ...

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
2966 Members