Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• I still have it. Zenoss Core 6.3.2 and CC 1.6.3 ------------------------------ Arthur ------------------------------

• Hi Support, I am trying to implement network utilization per interface basis.  Something like for filesystem as mentioned on zenoss wiki. http://wiki.zenoss.org/Per-Filesystem_Thresholds Zenoss discovers virtual interface along with  physical but speed ...

• Hello, Any idea if this problem should be fixed in 6.3? ------------------------------ Jad ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: OID moniotring

If you are running Zenoss 6.x, you can go: - Advanced ->  MIBS - Click the '+' button in the bottom left to add a new, blank MIB - Select the newly created MIB, then click the '+' button next to OID Mappings - Give the OID a name, and paste the OID ...

• Profile Picture

OID moniotring

Dear All, I just want to monitor particular OID ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.11610.6799.3.9.0.1), is there any way to add this OID and monitor it? Kindly advice me in this regards? Thanks, Pasan ------------------------------ pasan jayarathna sri lanka telecom ...

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
2927 Members