Installation/Getting Started

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Sam, SP743 was the last RPS for Zenoss 4.2.5.  According to my email, that one was published 22 June 2017, by which point Zenoss 5 was up to version 5.2 .  Any newer code for Zenoss 4.2.5 would have been in the form of ZenPack updates for those 'Packs ...

• Zenoss 4.2.5 - Is 4.2.5 (SP743) release still the last latest update or was there a new SP provided after that ? Thanks ------------------------------ Sam ------------------------------

• Looks like RM 6.6.0 was released a while ago.  So thought to check in again about Core 6.6 availability.  @Michael   -  Any update you could provide will be appreciated. Thanks​ ------------------------------ Sam ------------------------------

• Stefan, Once you have devices added to their appropriate device classes, it should be easy enough to look at the templates (inherited from the device class) to determine the data point names.   Data point names will change from class to class based ...

• Hi Mike, this info is very helpful, thanks. Finally I managed to pull some metric data for Windows devices - here is my main question: basically do I understand well the concept -> I need to select a specific device and then according the assigned ...

Current Members