ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you Jane. I'd still be happy to submit the ZenPack the regular way but I haven't found the submission form. Looks like it's gone. I hope the ZenPack works out of the box but since I tested it on 3 different systems, that might not be enough to cover ...

• Thank you so much for developing this and, especially, for sharing it.  Zenoss Inc don't seem to care about community or community ZenPacks these days :( I gave up using their ZenPack submission process over 2 years agao and, like you, develop on github ...

• Profile Picture

ZenPacks.CS.NetApp.CMode

NetApp C-Mode ZenPack The ZenPack provides monitoring for NetApp data storage devices running ONTAP C-Mode. Data is collected through encrypted HTTPS requests to ONTAP REST API. You will need at least NetApp ONTAP 9.6 release installed. The ONTAP version ...

• Hi all, we need to create a user command associated to a device class that should be able of using zenmonitor user remotely and execute in the device a SSH command and provide back the command result. Command to be executed:   dmidecode -s system-uuid ...

• Hi Larry Great to hear that the docker ZP installation was successful. No, this is not my Zenoss master. I haven't assigned the docker modeling template to my Zenoss servers yet. It's a box running nextcloud from a docker image. I think, ...

Current Members
2805 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan