Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• That worked ... I attached the output.   Those error pages went away I believe, but I'm still not able to modify or delete devices.  I still get the small black window dead center on the screen that says "server exception" ... unable to connect to server.   ...

• ​Hi, I'm pretty sure i've seen this error in amougst the various errors i've seen with corrupted event databases. I've got a pair of scripts that totally removes then rebuilds the event database if you want to give them a try... Main script, save this ...

• Matt, Which version of Zenoss Core are you testing this on? ------------------------------ Michael J. Rogers Senior Instructor - Zenoss Austin TX ------------------------------

• Just to add, zenoss is displaying the full HTML code and not the actual "Click Here..." text I mentioned above ------------------------------ Matt B ------------------------------

• I cannot get Zenoss to parse HTML <a href="https://google.com">Google</a> in an event field in anyway. I have the "Enable HyperLinks in Event Fields" setting enabled under the Advanced --> Settings --> UI area. I have tried using transforms and I have ...

Current Members
2963 Members