ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Peter, I think regular SNMP datasources will already do what you're looking for, as long as you configure the datapoint with the correct type for your data.  Since Zenoss originally stored perf data in .rrd files, we still use Tobias Oetiker's data source ...

• I currently have a Data Source that uses an SSH script to grab some statistics from a networking device. These statistics are from the previous 2 minutes and show very recent changes. However, due to operation reasons, I'd like to move away from using ...

• I tried the curl command from another linux server: curl -u "admin:password" -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '{"action": "DeviceRouter", "method": "getDevices", "data": [{"uid": "/zport/dmd/Devices/"}], "tid": 1}' http://10.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/zport/dmd/device_router ...

• Hi, Premise: I have a class in my Laravel 5.5 application to interface itself  to Zenoss 4.2.5 server. In the application controller I call the getDeviceInfo() method after creating the zenoss object. This is the code for class Zenoss: class ...

• hi, i need to set command timeout value to a data source which will eventually execute Nagios style command to fetch status from remote node and will genuinely take more time than default command timeout defined. I am not willing  to set  timeout using ...

Current Members
2821 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan