Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• Yes, I ran it as "zenoss" user. Thanks Edit -  I take that back. The problem with zodbscan is below. The "importlib" error I get with  "findposkeyerror" zodbscan - File "/opt/zenoss/lib/python/ZConfig/schema.py", line 457, in error raise self.initerror(ZConfig.SchemaError(message)) ...

• Hmm. See this one before. It isn't a Python incompatibility.  Are you running as the zenoss user? (you need to). Cheers, Jane ------------------------------ Jane Curry Skills 1st United Kingdom jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk ---------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

zodbscan tool won't wokr

Hi, I installed the toolbox on a zenoss master host I've.  But zodbscan won't work. It errors out with  "No module named importlib".  It seems the toolbox use Python 2.6.  Not sure if that matters.  Please advise.  Thanks ------------------------------ ...

• Hello Adrian, Many thanks for your reply and your guidance.  I'll try out the json api and see if I can pull the info I need. Thanks ------------------------------ Sam ------------------------------

• I'm in the same situation.. been asked to see how feasible the migration from 4.2.5 to 6.3.2 .  We have been forced to migrate as 4.2.5 have some CVEs and only support RHEL/CentOS 6.x. Going through the guides. It does seem a heck of the task and a bit ...

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
2926 Members