ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: ZenPack Submissions

Feels like a very 90s method. I think I will pass on posting some of mine until there is a more automated method, with the ability to control updates and documentation.  :) ------------------------------ jstanley ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: ZenPack Submissions

Jay, I did some digging with regard to the old submission form.  It seems the primary purpose of the form was to get all the licensing ducks in a row so that a community ZenPack could be redistributed from the zenoss/Community-Zenpacks repo. Until we ...

• Profile Picture

ZenPack Submissions

Hello, I was looking for a way to submit ZenPacks to the ZenPack catalog. It seems like the old URL I had no longer works and I could not find a submit method while looking at the catalog. Are community ZenPacks no longer accepted? Thanks Jay ------------------------------ ...

• My network department is exploring options to replace SolarWinds; they need something that specifically gives them the manually-maintained active traffic visualization functionality. It would be a neat opportunity to reduce the complexity of our overall ...

• Anjan, I don't currently have a test instance with more than 1000 events to confirm, but I have some suspicions. I don't believe the events router will allow you to request more than 1000, so your "limit":200000 will likely give back the max of 1000.  ...

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
2830 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan