Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are seeing issue with collectorredis and metricconsumer queues increasing and never going down. On Core 5.3.0, I'm seeing this error in the metric consumer instance logs WARN [ 2019 - 06 - 23 02 : 34 : 15,804 ] org.zenoss.app.consum ...

• we are gathering window process memory consumption and would like to set a threshold on the process_WorkingSet data point. the graph is in bytes and we have a minMax threshold with a max value of 1.5 but the line on the graph that shows the threshold ...

• Hello, I downloaded and installed the following Zenpack for Juniper monitoring https://www.zenoss.com/product/zenpacks/juniper-routers-firewalls-switches-zenpack I am running Zenoss 5.2.4. All of my Juniper devices seem to be modeled correctly-components ...

• thx, works fine ! ------------------------------ Chris ------------------------------

• I think there is a kinit command that can be ran.. but I just restart zenpython container and it wipes out the cache. ------------------------------ jstanley ------------------------------

Current Members
2925 Members