Installation/Getting Started

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi zenoss, Google Maps API Key has been completed, but set address always wrong. ------------------------------ daniel huang network director coretel networks singapore 6586916291 ------------------------------

• Dear zenoss, I can not add a monitor vmware and kvm virtual host,i have installed zenpack about kvm and vmware : ZenPacks.community.VMwareESXiMonitor community ZenPacks.zenoss.oVirt zenoss ...

• Hi, I have installed zenoss core 6.1.2 and try to add openstack infra into it to monitor. But I am not getting instance graph in details. Only instance name showing their but no such information regarding them. My openstack infra is containerized and ...

• I wonder how people have setup delegates in various geographical regions.  Few questions comes to my mind are -  In a region, I guess one has to create a resource pool and setup 2 or 3 delegates ? Can these delegates resides in a different DCs  and networks? ...

• Good work!   The next step will be to perform a model run against the device to see if the plugins are running or if they're failing for some reason.  You should be able to click the "Model Device" button on the device's overview page.  If that doesn't ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
2895 Members