Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Jane Knowing about Good & Bad traps, to clarify a bit, nothing is clearing the Zenoss events via Clear method. What happens, is vmware will send an alert about a disk full, If I'm fast enough, I can see the trap. Later a cpu gets busy, and ...

• Hi Richard, You might go and get my paper on   Zenoss Event Management   that describes the event subsystem architecture and has lots of examples.  It was written for Zenoss 4 but nothing significant has changed in the event architecture with Zenoss ...

• Have a look at the wiki tem here -  Remove Devices   - hopefully one of those suggestions will help you get rid of the device. Cheers, Jane ------------------------------ Jane Curry Skills 1st United Kingdom jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk ------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Snapshot error

Michael Thanks for the reply. I tried the steps in the knowledge base and it didn't work. But I found the error during the steps in the startup sequence. W0923 02:09:36.357196 33635 status.go:207] Error getting driver status for path /opt/serviced/var/volumes: ...

• Ok I found a problematic device which may have an issue with a component. I tried to delete the device from UI I get this error with the yellow flash on the top. Actually there are more devices having this problem. "Failed to delete the device: path ...

Current Members
2959 Members