Legacy Discussions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Team, We are Looking for a Puppet ZenPack which monitors Windows and Linux Devices. Could anyone help us the with the Zenpack. Thanks, Raghuveer ------------------------------ Raghuveer Sr. Associate ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Resource Manager is

Hi Jan, you mentioned that Zenoss Core - free version of Zenoss - but does Resource Manager included into this free version (Core)? because I see that Control Center is mainly for applications managment, but I want to try dealing with monitoring stuff ...

• Hi René Have a look at https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/zenoss . I tried it once with Zenoss 6 and it worked. ------------------------------ Arthur ------------------------------

• Hello, we're using Zenoss 4.2.5. Have about 900 devices. For notifications we're using Rhybud app. It's old app, not updated, but it works. Some days ago I updated my android to Android 11, notifications stopped work for me. Any idea how to get notifications ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
2757 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin