Reporting, Analysis and Analytics

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks for doing the legwork and trying to figure this out. Setting up a query variable to pull just the device id's still isn't possible with the way the metric data is saved by Zenoss 6 and the existing OpenTSDB api endpoints.  Even with the api/suggest ...

• I did some asking around on the subject, and there was a valid reason initially (though I haven't been able to determine what that reason was). Today, the reason is that all of the code that touches performance data expects that format. This isn't user-configurable ...

• Just following up on my last response. Is there a technical requirement to have the device id in the metric name?  If no technical requirement is needed, is there a config setting or perhaps some sort of code change that I can do to remove the device ...

• Thanks for the response Michael. Unfortunately there is no raw query mode for the OpenTSDB data source in Grafana.  I'm stuck with their query editor. We might have to look into an alternative solution for our monitoring. Grafana has been an integral ...

• I did some quick searching for some sort of "raw query" mode in Grafana's docs, and I came up with this link: https://grafana.com/docs/grafana/latest/features/datasources/influxdb/#text-editor-mode-raw As a caveat, my firsthand knowledge of Grafana ...

Current Members
2775 Members