ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello,  For years, we have been using the  ZenPacks.zenoss.LDAPAuthenticator without SSL. Now, due to some changes on the Microsoft LDAP servers, we have been forced to use SSL encryption on LDAP.  The latest version (3.3.3) of the ZenPack apparently ...

• Thank you Jane. I'd still be happy to submit the ZenPack the regular way but I haven't found the submission form. Looks like it's gone. I hope the ZenPack works out of the box but since I tested it on 3 different systems, that might not be enough to cover ...

• Thank you so much for developing this and, especially, for sharing it.  Zenoss Inc don't seem to care about community or community ZenPacks these days :( I gave up using their ZenPack submission process over 2 years agao and, like you, develop on github ...

• Profile Picture

ZenPacks.CS.NetApp.CMode

NetApp C-Mode ZenPack The ZenPack provides monitoring for NetApp data storage devices running ONTAP C-Mode. Data is collected through encrypted HTTPS requests to ONTAP REST API. You will need at least NetApp ONTAP 9.6 release installed. The ONTAP version ...

• Hi all, we need to create a user command associated to a device class that should be able of using zenmonitor user remotely and execute in the device a SSH command and provide back the command result. Command to be executed:   dmidecode -s system-uuid ...

Current Members
2805 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan