Installation/Getting Started

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, Wondering why we don't have these CE versions available on here? Thanks ------------------------------ Sam ------------------------------

• Hi Arthur, Thanks for the analysis.  Sounds like we're going to have to explore options with our security team.   Boiled down, neither option is looking good without some serious integration work. Well, I can hope things change for either platform sooner ...

• Hi Stuart I don't have any experience and tried to install Zenoss V6 on Ubuntu 20.04(LTS) or CentOS 8. So I can't tell you for sure if it will work or not. Here are some information which can help you deciding if you want to try it. 1. Zenoss V6 is ...

• I'm in an environment that uses Ubuntu LTS 20.04 for security reasons. Since CentOS 7 is not getting full support, and CentOS 8 is not supported by Zenoss. Does anyone have any experience installing a current version of Zenoss in an Ubuntu LTS 20.04 environment? ...

• Hi Samad The reason for the 502 failure is probably the not running Zope service. Try to restart it. In addition other serviced failing the health check (HC Fail X) try to restart it also and post the result again. Cheers ------------------------------ ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
2904 Members