Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• We can use string regular expression in below manner to ignore multiple mount point for a server/device class. to ignore all mount point  /packages/* and /dev, use  zFileSystemMapIgnoreNames : /packages|/dev&                              # mind no ...

1 person recommends this.
  • This works with single mount point but how we can use zFileSystemMapIgnoreNames to ignore multiple  mountpoints  ? like /packages, /dev ------------------------------ //Alok ------------------------------

• Hi Kai Yep, evt.component should work. See here Arthur ------------------------------ Arthur ------------------------------

• Thanks for the reply. I think I should give up using 80 and 443 port. It sounds that I should not touch with this. ------------------------------ Takuma Fukumoto ------------------------------

• The newest control center is 1.8.0, not 1.6.3 I am running 1.6.5, and have also seen this behavior. The only workaround I have found is to make sure that whatever other application you want binding port 80 starts before serviced. Serviced will ignore ...

Current Members
2960 Members