Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Larry Often there is a IP assigned missing for a required service. Check out this link . Cheers ------------------------------ Arthur ------------------------------

• Thanks Arthur. I found a third ZenPack which uses boto and uninstalled all three before the upgrade. And the upgrade worked! However, I can't start Zenoss though. I get this error: [root@hostname username]# serviced service start Zenoss.core/zenoss ...

• Hi Larry As far as I understand it, it uses a new image. So all changes which are not in special DFS directory will be lost. Cheers ------------------------------ Arthur ------------------------------

• Hi Arthur,     Thanks for the response. To answer your questions: Arthur: Where are you running this Zenoss instance? VMWare, Amazone Web Service(AWS) etc? Larry: AWS. ZenRDS: I will try uninstalling it and running the upgrade again. E rror importing ...

• Larry: I'm not exactly sure what you mean about installing the python jira library. The library already existed for the zenoss user. Arthur: As I see in your 5th response you installed the jira 2.0 library into the zope container. And that why it is ...

Current Members
2950 Members