ZenPacks and JSON API

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks for the replies. I've now changed it to set the title field in the modeler as suggested and ditched the seperate vlanName property. I did have a play with the yaml hiding the title field, but the yaml suggested above seems to have no effect, ...

• I agree with Patrick. I would drop the extra property and set title to vLan Name. I would never hide the default title field. Since the search box uses that to search and the events will be linked to it (Event component will show the value under Name, ...

• First an alternative Drop using the vlanName property and just set the "Name" column to the VLan Name value (which in the modeler is done by setting the "title" property) If you really want to hide the "Name" column, I think you can get away with the ...

• I'm adding a new compoent tyope via zenpacklib, using a yaml file and have got it creating and the relationship to my device setup and working. Its a fairly simple component with three properties: vlanName vlanTag vlanType yaml is : properties:   ...

• Thanks for looking into this. I have passed this information on to our developer, and he will be making the needed changes. ------------------------------ Larry Sr. Systems Engineer IPC Global Alpharetta GA 470-407-9100 ext 136 --------------------- ...

Current Members
2802 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan