Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• Sam, The Zenoss toolbox has a tool that might be of use: zencheckdbstats https://support.zenoss.com/hc/en-us/articles/208050803-How-to-use-zencheckdbstats-to-examine-database-performance The link above has some steps you can walk through that might ...

• Hello, Seeking advice on how tackle this issue while having minimum downtime. Zenoss 4.2.5 and it is only used for SNMP trap handling. Looking online, it seem the DB export and import is the way to regain the space in case of InnoDB.  Never done that ...

• Profile Picture

RE: zenoss 6 Page command

Hi Laurent, Thanks for the reply.  It's unfortunate that they removed the Page Action trigger going from zenoss 5 to zenoss 6.  So now there seems no way to pass on the configured page number in an event trigger. Regards, Jeroen ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Hello Jeroen,  I can only remember that I had some issues with the COMMAND notification, but I can't remember what exactly. There must be a reason why I used the Page command. I'm not sure, but I think that's the only way to pull out the user's phone ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Laurent, Thank you for the reply !  We have been running zenoss over 10 years now to monitor our network devices. The page command under the Advanced Settings does work. I can send a test sms/page from the Advanced Settings User page and it arrives ...

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
2969 Members