Installation/Getting Started

Latest Discussion Posts

• I've read this on several places: "I advise containing any scripts or apps or anything within a ZenPack" Is there somewhere a tutorial how to create a basic zenpack to just add some files/scrips/.. ? I have the bad experience that when I add ssh keys ...

• https://support.zenoss.com/hc/en-us/articles/207610516-How-to-add-tools-or-scripts-into-a-Resource-Manager-5-x-Docker-Container I advise containing any scripts or apps or anything within a ZenPack. Patching in files using the above method will usually ...

• I'm reviving this old thread in case anyone else encounters the same issue. You need to use the action "delete" instead of "remove" if you want to entirely delete a device. So your curl command would be: curl -u "admin:xxxxxx" -X POST -H "Content-Type:application/json" ...

• I have new Zenoss Core setup and trying to setup JMX to pull or receive data from servers running the service on port 1099.  I have pretty much mirrored the configurations and settings from out existing older Zenoss version 5.0.1.  On new Zenoss: 1. ...

• Hi Jay, With our previous monitoring product, the IP was not the unique key in th system to manage devices. Because of that we expected Zenoss to work in the same way. Luckily we found a way arround it. We use the Oracle Database Zenpack. This we can ...

Current Members
2881 Members