Configuration & Administration

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: MIB files

Vimal /opt/serviced/var/volumes/<instance ID>/zenoss-var-ext/uploadedMIBs ------------------------------ Eric Wong Student Self Employed West Seneca NY 7165070577 ------------------------------

• Sam, Modeler plugins are typically added to the system via product updates (for 4.2.5, that would be an RPS) or via ZenPacks.  I was under the impression that the SnmpV3EngineIdMap plugin was part of the product itself and didn't come from an RPS or ...

• Thanks Michael. That's a good piece of information to consider for switching the devices to snmp v3.   I don't have the SnmpV3EngineIdMap plugin in the available modeler plugins list. I'm not sure why not and wonder how to get it. Update: In another ...

• Sam, The SnmpV3EngineIdMap plugin should be available from the normal modeler plugin selection screen along with the other modeler plugins: It should poll the SNMP engine ID OID from a device while it models and then set that value as a device-local ...

• Hi, I would like to switch from Snmp v2c to v3 on Zenoss 4.2.5 Core. Does anyone know where to find this plugin - zenoss.snmp.SnmpV3EngineIdMap ?  Does it help to set an Engine ID automatically? Thanks ------------------------------ Sam ------- ...

Current Members
2986 Members