ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• I assume that you found the ZenPack Developers' Guide at https://github.com/ZenossDevGuide/DevGuide Although that was written to Zenoss 4 code, the only area that changed significantly between Zenoss 3 and Zenoss 4 was the Event architecture.  I also ...

• thanks Michael, I found some docs too. I understand that the links will not work. I will try to make something of all of the info I have. regards KEvork ------------------------------ Kevork Belian ------------------------------

• Kevork, I managed to track down some external .pdfs that might be of use: Zenoss_Developers_Guide_2.3.0.pdf zenpacks3.pdf Keep in mind, the copyright dates on these documents are 2008 and 2011 respectively.  They may point to resources and/or URLs ...

• hi, where can I find the zenpack developer guide for version 3.x ? I have a production Zenoss version 3.2.1 and I need to develop a zenpack. The newer guide is not of much help. thanks ------------------------------ Kevork Belian ------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Registering custom zenjob type

Do you need to register a custom zenjob type now? I created a new job type and zenjobs drops it saying it is not registered 2021-11-24 16:29:47.065 ERROR celery.worker.consumer: worker=0/MainProcess: Received unregistered task of type 'ZenPacks.NWN.CiscoVPN.jobs.DeleteOldVPNComponentsJob'. The ...

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
2834 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan