Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Larry I paste my tool box tool answer here . Cheers ------------------------------ Arthur ------------------------------

• Hi Larry I don't have any bad experiance wiht the Zenoss Toolbox tool in V5/6. They runned as expected and fixed the failures they found. The link I used in the past was https://support.zenoss.com/hc/en-us/articles/203118075-How-to-use-zencatalogscan-to-scan-fix-broken-catalog-references ...

• Thanks! Will let you know what I find out. ------------------------------ Larry ------------------------------

• Hi Larry Thanks for you replay. I've attached my basic idea how to achieve this. It uses the fact, that the current directory is mountent into the conatiner under /mnt/pwd. I had some issues to get the correct environment if I switch to the zenoss user. ...

• Hi Arthur,    Thanks for the latest tip! It worked! The upgrade works for our DEV installation but fails on PROD. Some of the ZenPacks display a status of "missing" or "broken" after the upgrade. I'm trying to fix any data integrity issues first, as ...

Current Members
2959 Members