ZenPacks, JSON API, and Integrations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Do you need to register a custom zenjob type now? I created a new job type and zenjobs drops it saying it is not registered 2021-11-24 16:29:47.065 ERROR celery.worker.consumer: worker=0/MainProcess: Received unregistered task of type 'ZenPacks.NWN.CiscoVPN.jobs.DeleteOldVPNComponentsJob'. The ...

• Hi Raghuveer! Windows and Linux devices can already be monitored by the Microsoft Windows and Linux Monitor ZenPacks.  I'm not sure what role Puppet would play in monitoring these device types.   Can you provide some detail on what you're looking ...

• Hi Team, We are looking for Puppet ZenPack to monitor Windows and Linux Devices. Could anyone help us with the ZenPack. Thanks, Raghuveer ------------------------------ Raghuveer Sr. Associate ------------------------------

• After restarting with the flattened image, stats from zenperfsnmp weren't being graphed.  (but stats from zenprocess were.) I tried reverting to the $ZCORE:latest-backup, but this didn't resolve my issue. I'm restoring the system from backup (hopefully ...

• Duane, I should have included the instructions for rollback in my last post, but that looks perfect. ------------------------------ Michael J. Rogers Senior Instructor - Zenoss Austin TX ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
2832 Members
Hidden Member
forum Admin
Dan