Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• Is anyone there to help me on this? ------------------------------ raja ------------------------------

• Hi, I just installed a Zenoss core 6.3.2 on a VM and wanted to add 2 additional delegate hosts. I was able to add the hosts to a pool successfully but the services do not start on the delegate hosts, If i switch the zenoss services to default pool they ...

• Guys, I have 2 domain scenario here. one is  example.com and another one test.local domain.  The service account has been created and configured for monitoring from example.com domain. example.com has explicit trust with test.local.  When tried to ...

• Hello, Problem solved. I just needed to resize disk with  resize2fs ------------------------------ Donatas ------------------------------

• Hello, I'm using Zenoss 6.1.2 and ran out of disk space. I'm trying to increase Application Data storage with no luck. I already managed to add disk space to application data virtual device, but can't resize filesystem. When I issue command "serviced-storage ...

Current Members
2940 Members