Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• I ran a 4.2.5 with 4500 devices. From routers, switches, to HP C7000 blade chassis and SAN's. I used a distributed collector configuration. There is a community/open source version out there that worked perfectly. 1 main server and 3 collectors. Now I ...

• Hi everyone, I work in a company that manages around 3500 network devices. At present these devices are monitored by six Zenoss 3.2.2 servers; about 600 devices per Server. Each Zenoss Server points to a shared MYSQL database for event management. Each ...

• Hi Thomas Cool, thanks for the update. Regards, ------------------------------ Arthur ------------------------------

• After having spent some time debugging what happens, I found that the problem was in a maintenance-window created for a System which had a runtime of 99 days. I don't know if it was just the problem with the 99 days or if the maintenance window had been ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hey Kai, It sounds like you're running the enterprise version of ZSD. You should definitely put in a support ticket (or have one of your colleagues with support portal access do so on your behalf) to get some sizing recommendations. Generally, sizing ...

Current Members
2961 Members