Installation/Getting Started

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Michael, Thank you for your prompt response. Let me give it a try and see how it goes. I will revert back to you with feedback.  ------------------------------ Matthew Lubasi Senior IT Technician Usutu Forest Products (Montigny) Mbabane +26824525000 ...

• Matthew, You should be able to create a DNS entry for the Control Center master host, and then another one to the same IP address for your "zenoss" or "zenoss5" endpoint. You can also eliminate DNS from the equation and make an entry in your hosts file ...

• Hello everybody, I was wondering if you could help me look into this issue. I've been struggling and almost going crazy trying to get the Zenoss dashboard for months now. I get a message, 'Endpoint not available' when i click on my endpoint from control ...

• Hello, I just finished a Core 6.3.2 install on Oracle Linux 7. Downloaded version 7.4, but after upgrade, cat /etc/redhat-release showed 7.9. Went ahead with the installation process as listed in the Install guides, and ended up with a successful installation. ...

• Hi Brad Thanks for the links and I'm very insterested about your progress. Regards, ------------------------------ Arthur ------------------------------

Current Members