Installation/Getting Started

Latest Discussion Posts

• I found the solution to my problem.  I'm not familiar with anisble, and it wasn't setup correctly.  You don't need to just install it, you need to configure it as well, before you'll be able to run the ansible-serviced-zenoss installation script.  In ...

• Serge,    I tried using your ansible tool but it's not working for me.  New Centos 7 VM.  Git cloned to /root/anisble-serviced-zenoss.  Installed ansible.  hosts file reads: [docker] vmzenoss01   lvm_dev=/dev/centos ... rest of the file is left as-is ...

• Well.... should be available at the same time, but lately with the last few releases hasn't been. I also checked the artifacts list on Amazon just in case the new version had been published but not updated on the community site but no luck there, either. ...

• Should be uploaded to the site already. Ping @Zack or @Kimberly . Community Edition artifacts are available same time as Enterprise release. ​ ​Cheers! JB ------------------------------ John Boyle SPG Lead - Modern Security Product Management ...

• It's a bug introduced in version 5.3. You can log it in their Jira bug tracker, if you like. ------------------------------ Jason Olson ------------------------------

Current Members
2876 Members