Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• Dear All, Im getting below error, please let me know the issue. AttributeError:'NoneType object' has no attribute 'id' Thanks, Pasan ------------------------------ pasan jayarathna sri lanka telecom ------------------------------

• Has anyone gotten Zenoss to monitor IIS application pools that are not for the site/root, if so could one provide details on the process?  Zenoss is able to detect the each site/root and its respective application pool, however it doesn't appear to be ...

• Daniel, My apologies!  I was in such a rush to respond that I forgot the CC ZenPack wasn't Open Source.   You absolutely can use the graphs in CC to determine which service/container is chewing up your RAM.  The memory utilization metrics shown in CC ...

• ...one thing more. I see with the Control Center some missing health check with "MetricShipper". It's very difficult to start this service successful. Thanks, Daniel ------------------------------ Daniel Vogel IT Infrastructure Architect ABC ...

• Michael, Sorry, I updated to version 6.3.2 not 6.2.3. I think the Control Center ZenPack is "Commercial" and not available with Zenoss Core. The Control C enter GUI itself has performance graphics. I think I can have a try with this? Thanks, Daniel ...

Current Members
2948 Members