Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, Recently I faced with a problem where the "zenoss.queues.zep.rawevents" started growing up exponentially. I wanted to dump the events to see what they are but the zenqdump failed with below error.  the "urllib3" exists  under /home/zenoss/urllib3. ...

• Glad to read it helped ! ------------------------------ Laurent Hemeryck Monitoring Engineer FedNot ------------------------------

• I was able to fix the template by doing a zencatalogscan --fix. Thanks for the help! ------------------------------ Tony H Data Center Infrastructure Engineer SecureData 365 ------------------------------

• Hi Laurent I have a Zenoss instance RM 6.3.2 with the LDAPAuthenticator ZP Version 3.3.3 which is working. About the history: We tried to make it work with different configuration changes in 2018 but had no success. It came out, that it was a known ...

• To answer your questions: 1. I attempted a restart of the system first, and the templates are still broken. 2. I will try these tools and see if any of them work. Thanks for the advice. Yes, Geist Power IMD v3 is the name of the template that I had ...

Current Members
2934 Members