Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you very much. I appreciatie your help and the effort you put into it. I will try to install the English langauge pack and change the region settings today. I will let you know if it works. Thank you very much again. You really helped me out. ...

• So I installed a Server 2008R2 system in Dutch to test, and sure enough, Zenoss is definitely tripping over the language. I was able to replicate the error in your screenshot on my system, so this is definitely an issue. One thing you can try is installing ...

• This is an example of the details. I have about 8 server with the error (on this server it is 29 but on other servers it is more or less) I am on version 6.2.1. I dont think it is something in Zenoss not in windows. (the servers are 2008 R2). This is ...

• Unless you're using pre-6.1.x version of Zenoss, language and regional settings for the server should be much less of a problem. Which counters are reported as corrupted? It should list them in the event message for the server. ------------------------------ ...

• Thank you for your response. But it didnt help. Everything in WinRm is good. I am still searching for a solution. Maybe it is because the servers are in a different language (Dutch). ------------------------------ Hamza Aarab PSIS ---------------- ...

Current Members
2917 Members