Installation/Getting Started

Latest Discussion Posts

• Looks like RM 6.6.0 was released a while ago.  So thought to check in again about Core 6.6 availability.  @Michael   -  Any update you could provide will be appreciated. Thanks​ ------------------------------ Sam ------------------------------

• Stefan, Once you have devices added to their appropriate device classes, it should be easy enough to look at the templates (inherited from the device class) to determine the data point names.   Data point names will change from class to class based ...

• Hi Mike, this info is very helpful, thanks. Finally I managed to pull some metric data for Windows devices - here is my main question: basically do I understand well the concept -> I need to select a specific device and then according the assigned ...

• Stefan, It looks like you've bound several templates directly to this device?  Those templates may use different methods to gather metrics, depending on what they gather. I'll take them in order, as listed on the bottom left of your image: Device ...

Current Members