Configuration & Administration

Latest Discussion Posts

• I was wondering if anyone has a good idea about how to achieve essentially an inversion of the ping events raised when a device does not ping. I.e we've got a specific device that for the most part is turned off and so the pings fail and raise events. ...

• You are an animal!  So I ran them with a .0 at the end, didn't return a result, so I ran them with a .1 incase that would be the first result under that table and it worked! tmeads@MacBookTouch2 [~] : snmpwalk -cmWtCorp -v1 -On 10.57.130.18 ...

• So is the OID that you are trying to get a scalar or a table (in SNMP-speak)?  Or another way of looking at it is are you running a query against the device itself or a component of the device?  Sorry - not quite sure from your description above?  I am ...

• I suppose I should have left more info.  Zenoss version 6.2.1. I can run the desired snmpwalk command from the CLI without issue. When I go into the template and go to the spot where the OID is, I can put the address in of the device and hit test and ...

• Sooo...... Have you tried using snmpwalk tests from a command line?  You don'tsay what version of Zenoss but if it is a dockerised version then try snmpwalk tests from the zenperfsnmp container.  That will at least prove whether it is a communications ...

Current Members
2925 Members